Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Best Thing

"It's been a year
Filled with problems
But now you're here
Almost as if to solve them
And I can't live in a world without you now"
 <3 Relient K-"The Best Thing"

So today I have realized (not that I haven't before) that not only does having God around make life easier, the people he puts in my life make living everyday easier. God has put some pretty phenomenal people in my life (Yes, that's YOU) and always when I need them. They keep me laughing when times get tough or let me cry when I need to be sad or just make jokes with me because I do stupid things...a lot of the time. Between family, sorority sisters, friends, peer ministers, SLPMs, and just people who call me awesome on a daily basis, God has my back and so do they, so thank you to all of you who make life easier to live happily.

Peace and Love,

Erica Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment