Thursday, February 10, 2011

Falling in the water--PRAISE GOD!

So this morning...
1. I missed my 8am class.
2. I couldn't find my flip flops, so I put on my $3 WalMart shower flip flops.
3. I was running late for my painting class and on the way to my class I fell in the courtyard because the pavement was wet.
4. I broke my shower shoes when I fell.
5. I was late to class.
6. I am sick.
7. PRAISE GOD!

What I think about each of those things:

1. No big deal...I'll figure it out...and I got extra needed sleep.
2. My shower flip flops are Teal-ish..cool color!
3. It gave my jeans some character because they got darker because of the water.
4. I get to get a new color shower shoe and I got a reason to walk around barefoot.
5. Only 10 minutes.
6. It gives me a reason to sleep.
7. Praise God!

This week has been phenomenal. I have barely gotten any sleep, but I gained 16 new, amazing, beautiful sisters because of it. I missed something I probably should have gone to, but I got to be somewhere else and it helped me relax and just laugh for awhile.
Everything we think is bad or sets us back really has something good come out of it..with every no, there's a bigger yes!

-Erica Jean

1 comment:

  1. Awww Erica, this is amazing! I love you!

    -Jacquie

    ReplyDelete