Monday, October 4, 2010

New week. God's right here with me...

 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
<3 Philippians 4:13

Today was not the best way to start the week. I am chilling in my dorm room right now and I am just sitting on my bed and I have my iTunes on shuffle in hopes that I can find what I need. I got to this song and the beginning lyrics were: "I can do all things Through Christ who gives me strength, But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me; No great success to show, No glory on my own..."

This bible verse, Philippians 4:13, is my favorite. It has been my favorite since probably middle school or freshman year of high school. It has always reminded me that when God has my back, I can do anything that I put my mind to. Lately, I guess I have forgotten about that. I have been doing a lot of what I want to do probably instead of what God wants to do.

Tonight at mass, Father talked about bringing God into everything that you do. I am usually really good about doing that. I used to pray before I started things, now I guess I have forgotten about it. I schedule myself for too many things and I get worn out.

Goals for week: Figure out new schedule so I don't get so worn out. Bring God into EVERYTHING that I do. <3

Something I learned this weekend after almost passing out is there are 2 very important things to keep your body working correctly. 1. Water. 2. Sleep. I didn't have much of either of those..especially the 2nd one... That is what I am going to work on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment