Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Today was the Royal Wedding of Kate and William...ohh so beautiful! :)
Before I get to that though, let me brief you on my day and such..
I had blood testing at 7am so I left by 6:30 this morning then cam home by 7:45, showered, and left to go to 8:30am daily mass at St. Mark. After that I decided that it wasn't worth going home since I would fall asleep and miss an appointment I was supposed to have at 1:30 so I decided to shop instead since I still need some clothes for my internship and for NET. After that I got my haircut, went to my appointment then I went to Channelside for my first Hooter's experience with Chelsea. Then I got to hang out with my mom and shop with her in Brandon for other stuff I needed for the next year which was a lot of fun actually. Amanda Arce, one of my amazing sorority sisters, and Charles AKA Sparkles came over for food and to hang out for a little bit which was awesome since I leave on Tuesday :)

Okay, so back to this wedding...it was AWESOME. So beautiful and...well, beautiful. Her dress was amazing and the style was gorgeous.

Now to what was really great...I got to go to daily mass this morning at my church. It was at 8:30, so I showered really quick when I got home and then headed to mass. Daily mass at my church is great..I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. It's a big worship area with few people, but the people are very much there. Fr. Ed, one of my favorite, if not my favorite, priest presided over mass this morning and he talked about The Polar Express in his homily which was awesome since I love Christmas, I love that movie, and his point was legit.

Whenever I receive the Eucharist, I really remember why I am Catholic. He is fully present here, not just symbolically. How totally amazing is that....
Anyway, since today is a good day and there is no better time than the present, start going to daily mass when you can..even get up earlier to go maybe...just as if you were getting up early for the Royal Wedding, but this promise is much more amazing. :)

See you in the Eucharist.

God Bless.

-Erica Jean Boehm

No comments:

Post a Comment